Harbor Point Highlights Dining with First Restaurant Week
As one Restaurant Week ends, another begins! The team in Harbor Point has announced their first ever Harbor Point Restaurant Week taking place Monday, March 5th through Sunday, March 11th.
The week long program will highlight nine Harbor Point eateries, each of which will be offering special deals and discounts through special menus. The restaurants will offer three course prix fixe meal menus for either lunch/dinner offerings at a price point they choose (a. $15. b. $25. or c. $35.).
Participating Restaurants include:
Participants & Menus:
• Fortina (Restaurant Week Menu)
• Boothbay Lobster Co (Restaurant Week Lunch Menu, Dinner Menu)
• Prime (Restaurant Week Menu)
• T’s Wine Bar and Kitchen (Restaurant Week Menu)
• Sign of the Whale (Restaurant Week Lunch Menu, Dinner Menu)
• Elm Street Diner (Restaurant Week Menu)
• Dinosaur BBQ (Restaurant Week Menu)
• Harlan Social
• Le Pain de Quoditien
• Crabshell (25% off everything)
Keep tabs here as we’ll be sure to include the remainder of the menus in the coming days. We also want to hear what you thought about the meal, so comment below after you visit the restaurant.